Who We Are?
Khygarha Welfare Trust is a public-spirited, not for profit organization that provides wheelchairs to financially disadvantaged disabled individuals within Pakistan.
With the help of generous donors, we work within the community to improve the lives of others. By partnering with the community and harnessing the power of social media, we are restoring hope and changing lives one individual at a time.
What Can You Do?
You can donate to Khygarha Welfare Trust by bank transfers to help the needy people.
Khygarha Welfare Trust (KWT) acknowledges the 2015 United Nations estimate of 640,000 physically disabled individuals within Pakistan and further recognizes many of these individuals lack the financial resources to provide themselves with the most basic of disability enabling equipment, a wheelchair.
- We honor our shared humanity in all we do.
- We are guided by our hearts.
We are molded by those we serve.
- We endeavor to optimize resources.
- We commit to complete transparency in our finances, operations and community outreach.
- We encourage global support.
- We utilize 100% of funds raised to purchase wheelchairs.
What We Do?
- Without mobility both educational opportunities and employment possibilities can be severely limited, and the cycle of economic disadvantage continues.
- With that in mind we build bridges within our local community to reach some of the most financially disadvantaged disabled within Pakistan, and we do it on a volunteer basis.
- Wheelchairs provide the opportunity to change the trajectory of a life.